Mission Manager- MIS
Organization: National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM)
Apply By: 18 Jul 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
The Government of India has launched Aajeevika – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) under the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD). The mission aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase household income through sustainable livelihoods and improved access to financial and public services. To implement the mission, GoI has constituted National Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (NRLPS) to provide Technical Assistance to all states. A multidisciplinary professional team, has been constituted in NRLPS.
Position/ Level: L2, Mission Manager – MIS
Educational qualification required: B Tech (Computer Science or IT)/ M Tech (Computer Science or IT) /MCA from a reputed University.
Key competences required:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development in a reputed software development firm.
- He/she should be well versed with the following languages, database and environments:
- Database like PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, etc;
- Linux and windows environment.
- Experience in design, development and management of MIS for large scale social development/ livelihoods/banking sector projects.
- Experience in leading software development teams would be given preference.
- Provide Technical support for design, development and rollout of NRLM MIS.
- Support adoption and institution of NRLM MIS by states.
- Support development of web services and provide technical support to states for porting data to NRLM-MIS.
- Generate need based/query based reports/analytics.
- Participate as a trainer in capacity building/training to SRLM teams.
- Undertake any other task assigned by Mission Director, NRLM.
Remuneration: L2- Minimum Rs. 1,00,000 /- to 1,34,009/- per month plus travel related reimbursable as per NRLPS norms
Please apply by furnishing the details in the prescribed format along with CV on e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org . The last date for submission of application along with the CV is 18th July 2019,1700hrs. (IST)
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd