National Mission Manager-Non-Farm Livelihoods and Enterprise
Organization: National Rural Livelihood Promotion Society
Apply By: 18 Jul 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
The Government of India has launched Aajeevika – National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) under the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD). The mission aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase household income through sustainable livelihoods and improved access to financial and public services. To implement the mission, GoI has constituted National Rural Livelihood Promotion Society (NRLPS) to provide Technical Assistance to all states. A multidisciplinary professional team, has been constituted in NRLPS.
Position/ Level: L1 National Mission Manager- Non- farm -livelihoods and Enterprises
Educational qualification required: Candidates with a Post-Graduation degree or full time 2 years Diploma in management from an institute of national and international repute or with professional qualifications like CA/ICWA/CFA .
Key competences required
Minimum 15 years of experience out of which S/he must have at least 5 years experience at a middle/senior management level of working in operations for profit enterprise / in implementing non-farm livelihood interventions.
- Preference shall be given to : Experience of managing a large scale program in livelihoods promotion for rural poor and /or
- Experience in enterprise promotion, business advisory services, forward and backward linkages.
- Programme management skills with experience counted in terms of ability to navigate procurement of partners,
- Managing partnership with them and leading a dispersed team of experience professionals/experts, etc are desirable.
- The person should also have experience in designing and handling large scale training programs for community and staff.
- The person should have clearly established track record of working with poor communities and promoting their livelihoods.
- The person should have strong Data based decision making and data analysis skills.
- Should have excellent negotiation, interpersonal, and communication skills and should have displayed a problem solving attitude.
- The position is for a person who shall drive the promotion of and support to the non-farm enterprises of the NRLM SHG members.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for successful implementation of the programmes, including providing technical guidance to the states and the implementation agencies and partners.
- S/he shall be responsible for meeting the financial and physical targets of the programmes (on both quantitative and qualitative parameters) and ensuring that the supported enterprises are profitable and financially sustainable.
- S/he shall facilitate partnerships with multiple stakeholders, financial institutions, CSR organisations, support organisations, training organisations, NGO’s, and government line departments for achieving program objectives.
- Shall lead and drive a culture of support to enterprises of the poor within the NRLM eco-system, including giving suggestions on policy changes for ensuring that these enterprises of the poor, reach scale ,are financially sustainable and provide enhanced incomes to the members of the community engaged with these enterprises
L1- Minimum Rs. 1,20,000/- to Rs. 1,60,810/- per month plus travel related reimbursable as per NRLPS norms.
Please apply by furnishing the details in the prescribed format along with CV on e-mail- email@example.com . The last date for submission of application along with the CV is 18th July 2019, 1700hrs (IST).
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd