Organization: National Rural Livelihoods Mission
Apply By: 21 Feb 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About The Organization:
The Government of India has launched Aajeevika-National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) under the Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD).The mission aims at creating efficient and effective institutional platforms of the rural poor enabling them to increase household income through sustainable livelihoods and improved access to financial and public services. To implement the mission, GoI has constituted National Rural Livelihood Promotion Society(NRLPS) to provide Technical Assistance to all states .A multi disciplinary professional team, has been constituted in NRLPS. This team consists of senior development professionals, experienced consultants and young professionals
Remuneration: Rs1, 20,000/- to Rs1, 60,810/ per month-
Duration: The tenure of the contract would be initially for a period of one year which would be extendable based on performance and requirement of NRLPS.
- Manage Procurement operations of the National Mission and NRLPS;
- Procurement of goods, services and works required for NRLPS/NRLM;
- Handhold State Missions in procurement planning, procurement of goods, works and services and contract management;
- Undertake capacity building of procurement teams of SRLMs;
- Prepare bidding documents, ToRs, EOIs, Request for Proposal, contract formulation, manage procurement process as per GOI guidelines and guidelines of funding agencies;
- Examination of proposals received from State Missions for procurement.
- Liaise with other thematic units in matters relating to procurement.
- Coordinate with funding agencies like World Bank, ADB, UNDP etc on Procurement issues related to the program.
- Monitor Procurements undertaken by State Missions
- Institution of systems for post-procurement review;
- Provide inputs for the standardization and improvement of guidelines, policies and procedures relating to procurement and consulting services and review procurement manual as and when required and initiate necessary steps for revision;
- Impart training to SRLM staff in procurement, consulting services in accordance with NRLM Procurement Guidelines or the guidelines of international funding agencies as applicable.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Post Graduate Degree or equivalent in any discipline from any Indian University
- Experience at senior level in procurement related to social Sector
- Exposure to procurement guidelines and procurement in international funding agencies such as world bank, ADB,UNDP etc
- Have undergone relevant training in Procurement.
- 4 years of experience in Tribal health/ Community based research/ Qualitative research projects
- Qualitative data collection methods including data analysis using qualitative data analysis software
- Total 15 years experience out of which at least 5 years experience in procurement at senior level
- Should have knowledge of procurement guidelines and experience in procurement of goods, services and works in GOI
- Should have experience in review of procurement proposals pertaining to goods, works, consulting and non consulting services working experience in e-procurement/GeM procurement.
- Experience in conducting, training and capacity building in procurement and contract management
- Have good Coordination skills and experience in procurement transactions, vendor development and contract management
- Should have experience of working for state/Central Government programs.
Interested candidates, who fulfil the desired qualification and experience may please apply by sending filled applications in the prescribed format along with updated CV. The applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd