Organization: Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT)
Apply By: 20 Jul 2019
About the organization
The Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) implements and studies projects related to HIV/ AIDS and reproductive health in the Indian states of Karnataka, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Rajasthan. A partnership between the University of Manitoba, Canada, and the Karnataka State AIDS Prevention Society, KHPT combines rigorous academic analysis with grounded community initiatives.
About the report
Karnataka Health Promotion Trust (KHPT) as a sub-recipient of Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND) is implementing “Joint Effort for Eliminating TB (JEET)” Project in Karnataka State. KHPT will be the Patient Provider Support Agency (PPSA) and would be responsible for continuous, end-to-end engagement of private sector to provide quality TB services to patients seeking care in private sector. KHPT will also perform patient diagnosis support (including notification of TB status) along with patient management along with monitoring and reporting.
Qualification and experience
- Master’s degree in social work, sociology, public health and relevant discipline
- Minimum of 7-8 years of progressively responsible professional experience in NGO sector specifically with marginalized and vulnerable population in national development organization.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Commitment to public health values specifically TB control
- Community centric attitude and skills, Commitment to quality work by self, by team
- Team management, partner management and relationship building skills
- Program management and capacity building
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Local language
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads the day-to-day operations and manage the project team including supply of all consumables/FDCs etc
- Setup solid processes in line with operational model
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward
- operational excellence
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
- Effectively allocate available human resource to the planned activities
- Monitor engagement activities with private and public sector
- Manage project deliverables within stipulated deadlines
- Monitor and evaluate project performance against the indicators
Salary: The salary for the potion is as per market rate and negotiable which will be fixed based on qualification, relevant experience, interview performance.
Reporting: Operations Lead will report to project Director – JEET project, Bangalore
Interested candidates please apply using the prescribed KHPT Application Format and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Candidates can download the format by clicking on ‘Application Format’ or visit www.khpt.org to download the format. Also, candidates can apply using the ‘Online KHPT Application’ Format by clicking on http://www.khpt.org/get-involved/join-us/ or visit KHPT Vacancy page at www.khpt.org . The application should reach on or before 20th July, 2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd