Partnership Specialist (Natcom)
Apply By: 25 Sep 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
UNICEF works in Across 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children's rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfil their potential - to the benefit of a better world
Job Title: Partnership Specialist (Natcom)
Purpose for the job:
Under the general supervision of the Partnerships Manager, Partnerships, the incumbent will be responsible for providing strategy, implementation and technical oversight, recommendations, planning and evaluation of fundraising strategies with the objective of acquiring and growing partnerships lead by UNICEF National Committees funding India Country Office programmes. This includes building relationships and strategies with National Committees as well as creating new opportunities for funding of India Country Office programmes and managing and overseeing existing grants.
Key function, accountabilities and related duties/tasks:
- Working closely with National Committees, develop strategies that match their fundraising objectives while also aligning with India Country Office funding needs. This proactive approach of working with National Committees will require identifying and build relationships with key stakeholders in key National Committees.
- Respond and ensure quality and prompt response to inquiries from National Committees regarding opportunities for funding programmes or profiling India programmes abroad.
- Collaborate with relevant internal partners, especially with Programme and Field Office teams to ensure appropriate management of National Committees grants. This will include both the creation of concept notes/proposals as well as reports and other stewardship activities.
- Enhance RMP efficiency and effectiveness through monitoring of income projections, income reporting, grant and reports monitoring and all other business intelligence tools to ensure India Country Offices has a sustainable source of income through National Committees.
- Manage Field visits and other stewardships activities related directly to National Committees or their partners.
- Ensure quality and timely donor reports as a key stewardship material towards both National Committees and their partners.
- Oversee other project documentation, assuring accuracy and consistency with established rules, regulations and plans of action, especially in agreed strategic plan which ensures maximum effectiveness of fund availability from new donors as well as maximum diversification of risks.
- Supervise, oversee and monitor Officer(s), Assistant(s) and/or consultants(s).
Education: Advanced (Master's) University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or closely related fields is required.
- Five years of relevant professional work experience in acquiring new high value partners like Business, Foundations and Major Donors.
- Experience in working or managing National Committees preferred. Fundraising experience will be a preference.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
Closing Date: Wed Sep 25 2019 23:55:00 GMT+0530 (India Standard Time)
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd