Organization: World Bank Group
Apply By: 30 Aug 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
IFC - a sister organization of the World Bank and member of the World Bank Group - is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. They work with more than 2,000 businesses worldwide, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in the toughest areas of the world.
Position: Partnership Officer
Term Duration: 3 years
Recruitment Type: International Recruitment
Location: New Delhi, India
Required Language(s): English
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help manage relationships and partnership development with the funding agencies of key development partners in the Asia region for IFC, working in close coordination with the Regional Heads of Operations, as well as investment and advisory teams, in these regions
- Work in collaboration with DPR staff working on global relations with European Partners and Non-European Partners / Foundations to coordinate partner engagement
- Provide practical advice to IFC’s operational teams in engaging with Asia regional partners to help them
- Provide input on Asia regional partners to help DPR develop a consolidated 3-year corporate fundraising strategy aligned with IFC’s corporate priorities.
- Support the Manager of DPR in maintaining partnership standards across IFC through capacity building, training, and policies and procedures, in collaboration with other departments, such as strategy, budget, trust funds, etc.
- Ensure that fundraising initiatives with Asia regional partners follow the governance process for fundraising and implement the new Fundraising Accountability and Decision-Making Framework (ADM)
- Provide regular updates to the fundraising pipeline database and inputs to reports for Senior Management on IFC’s fundraising efforts
- Support IFC’s AS Portfolio Management Team in reviewing reports to Asia regional partners
- Maintain close coordination and liaise with various partnership and DFI counterparts at the IBRD.
- Master’s Degree reflecting course work in areas relevant to IFC’s role as a private-sector oriented development institution.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in international development and private or public-sector fundraising. Prior experience in Asia region is advantageous
- Good practical knowledge and experience of IFC’s operations
- Knowledge of key development partner agency strategies, priorities and structures, and demonstrated success in engaging and influencing key partners
- Strong diplomatic and interpersonal skills, high political acumen, including problem-solving skills; ability to represent IFC in high profile networks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a demonstrated ability to think strategically and synthesize complex issues
- Strong team orientation, with an ability to work effectively with a range of clients and colleagues including operational staff and senior management, and senior officials of IFC member countries
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships and deliver results in a matrix organizational structure
- High degree of professional integrity, discretion, tact, and sensitivity in dealing with internal and external clients, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Willingness to travel
- WBG Core Competencies for all staff: Client orientation; Drive for results; Teamwork of collaboration and inclusion; Knowledge, Learning and communication; and Business judgment and analytical decision-making.
Closing Date: 8/30/2019 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd