Partnerships Specialist (Account Management)
Apply By: 19 Jul 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
UNICEF is across 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. The fundamental mission of UNICEF is to promote the rights of every child, everywhere, in everything the organization does — in programmes, in advocacy and in operations. The equity strategy, emphasizing the most disadvantaged and excluded children and families, translates this commitment to children’s rights into action.
Purpose for the job:
- The purpose of the Corporate Fundraising unit is to drive income growth from the corporate sector as part of an integrated corporate engagement strategy. Income growth will come from these sources: i) the renewal and growth of existing in-country and multi-country partnerships, ii) the development of new strategic partnerships.
- Under the general supervision of the Partnerships Manager and direct supervision of Corporate Partnerships Manager, this post will manage key partnerships with the business sector headquartered in India. The incumbent will develop and implement fundraising strategies to focus on retention and maximization of national corporate donors in support of the country programme priority focus.
Key function, accountabilities and related duties/tasks:
- Developing and grow strategic long-term flexible income through existing partnerships. This may include corporate foundation grants, cause-marketing, customer fundraising, sponsorship of campaigns, and/or workplace giving.
- Leading the account management process from contract signature through implementation to renewal for assigned partnerships.
- Working with ICO programmes and Communication colleagues to identify propositions for renewals, particularly for major grant growth opportunities where significant proposition development is required.
- Look for opportunities to activate UNICEF Global campaigns in India. Look for the right programmatic and activation fit for global partners and UNICEF India’s needs.
- Identify synergies between companies’ partnership needs and UNICEF brand and programme priorities to grow existing partnerships and establish higher value and more sustainable partnerships.
- Reporting monthly on progress against the account management pipeline and income targets (including income from partnerships, reports delivered, global partnerships activation).
- Liaising with UNICEF PFP Due Diligence, legal and communication teams to ensure screening, proposal review and contracting is undertaken effectively.
- Providing input to Corporate Partnerships Manager to ensure successful corporate fundraising strategy, plan and results.
- Perform any other tasks, as required.
- Advanced (Master’s) University degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Advertising. Training in sales required.
- At least five years of practical professional work experience with progressively increasing responsibilities in Individual Fundraising and Customer Relationship management with individual clients in large numbers.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd