Organization: Bridge International Academies
Apply By: 31 May 2019
About the organization:
Bridge partners with governments, donors, and parents to ensure that every child has access to an education that develops her full potential and creates the foundation for prosperity for the country. Organization is dedicated to supporting teachers, empowering school leaders, and ensuring every child has the learning support needed to master the national syllabus and have the confidence to succeed in a competitive world
As the People leader for our shared services center at Hyderabad, you encompass all things People for this office. You will lead employee experience, people operations and administration functions within People. You will also support our talent acquisition efforts as we expand rapidly in Hyderabad. As you deliver on your primary functions, you will also be asked to lead or support cross-functional projects for development and execution across our territories and support offices.
- Be the culture champion for our team.
- Help the team appreciate, understand and celebrate why we do, what we do.
- Improve employee experience innovatively in ways that speak Bridge values.
- Innovate by challenging traditional notions of what makes employees happy.
- Use the office design, layout, and every touch-point in an employee life cycle to live our values.
- Support our talent team in hiring, especially during their busy periods, including:
- interviewing candidates;
- administering technical assessments;
- coordinating the interview process; and
- leading on-boarding and induction for all those who join us
- Excel in providing effective and relevant operational support to the team including:
- managing employee contracts;
- benefits administration and management;
- leading performance management initiatives;
- conducting disciplinary investigations; and
- providing appropriate support during separations.
- Foster continuous learning and a performance-oriented culture when developing our talent.
- Comply with our policies: be fair, transparent and consistent.
- Comply with all applicable, local labour laws.
- Maintain diligent records of all relevant employee documentation.
- Use data (from the primary source) to analyse issues and find their solutions.
- Lead innovative and authentic talent development efforts that help our employees continuously learn (by doing) and grow. Measure the results of such interventions.
- Set-up our new office.
- Manage office administration.
- Own the budget dedicated for office administration.
- Ensure that employees work in a safe, secure and hygienic environment.
- Use the space to engage with our employees effectively.
- As an agile, outcomes focused professional, you may be involved in exciting, global work that impacts not only the Hyderabad office, but also other territories and support offices
Qualifications and Experience:
- strong cognitive abilities;
- a bias towards action;
- attention to detail;
- strong project management skills;
- excellent negotiation skills; and
- excellent written and verbal communications skills.
For more information please check the Link
Apply to ISDMs 1 Year Management Programme for Social Sector | Upto 100% Scholarship available. Apply now
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd