Principal Consultant (Skill Development)
Apply By: 30 Nov 2019
Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Research, Training and Human Development Institute, Pune (hereinafter referred to as SARTHI) is an autonomous institute of Government of Maharashtra. SARTHI is a newly established Non-Profit Government Company and is aimed at research, policy advocacy, skill development and training for social and educational development of the target group communities.
Here is an opportunity for the professionally competent and committed individuals to work alongside the government for the cause of social and educational development of the Target Group. Skill Development, SARTHI offers a unique opportunity to develop and demonstrate through action research and different projects, a successful and sustainable model that can be replicated to give a solution to unemployment by bringing together the potential of youth, their skills, and different skill gaps in various employment sectors.
Position: Principal Consultant (Skill Development)
MS/ M.Tech/ M.E. in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Information System/ Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics from IITs / NITs in India or from any of the Top 100 Universities from abroad
10+ years of experience in leading the project management and monitoring of projects across Skill Development/ Entrepreneurship/Incubation/Special projects/large scale e-Governance projects or experience in development and management of software projects, web applications and website IT projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Take up all IT initiatives and manage computerization & software related matters of SARTHI.
- Develop and maintain Web Applications, Websites and Web Services of SARTHI and to develop API’s for SARTHI.
- To integrate SARTHI’s websites with Social Media using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. and build channels for user interaction
- Assist various departments of SARTHI to implement the online application forms, mobile application, MIS system, etc.
- Development of a policy for Social Media and help in social media campaigns through mediums like Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Assist in requirement gathering and preparation of System and Functional Requirement specification, System design, review and monitoring of IT / Software implementation, testing and Go Live support for systems and applications
Note: The above mentioned human resource is required purely on contract basis, for a period of 11 months. This period can be extended for a further tenure of 11 months in case of deserving candidates.
How to apply:
Online Application is available on the website https://sarthi-maharashtragov.in (Click on HR-SKILL DEVELOPMENT- II under the “Notice Board”)
Last Date for Online Application: 30th November, 2019
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd