Organization: EPIC India
Apply By: 25 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization:
The Energy Policy Institute at the University of Chicago (EPIC) launched EPIC-India in 2014 to confront this challenge through cutting-edge research and targeted engagement with local stakeholders. Housed at the University of Chicago’s Centre in Delhi, EPIC-India is employing a comprehensive strategy to affect real change .
Location: UChicago Center in Delhi
- EPIC India is seeking a full-time Program Associate to facilitate delivery of applied economics research projects and to do business development for the institute.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MPA, MBA, or Master degree in economics, International development, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a role with project-based assignments, substantial analytical requirements, and client-facing components.
- Strong track record of outstanding academic performance.
Skills and Requirements:
- Creative and entrepreneurial self-starter, with a focus on execution and results.
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and summarize effectively.
- Fundraising and proposal writing experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Domain working knowledge of the energy and environment sector is preferred
- Experience with data management, data cleaning, and regression analysis.
- Research design and delivery experience is a plus.
Interested applicants must submit a resume, and cover letter briefly summarizing relevant experience and interest in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure that the title of your email is “Program Associate– EPIC India”
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd