Organization: Toolbox India Foundation
Apply By: 16 Sep 2019
About the Position
The Program Associate will be Fresh Undergraduate/Postgraduate with prior Internship experience in and related to the development sector.
He/she will be reporting to the CEO&MD.
Salary will be subject to experience and qualification.
- Identify and source NGOs that TBXI can partner with ; undertake preliminary exploration
- for collaborations and set up meeting with the Trustees
- Project pre assessment strategy questionnaires to be circulated and data collated and Presented to CEO and preparation of project scope notes and charter finalisation as perthe ToolBox methodology.
- Undertake all pre-work which includes setting up meeting with NGO trustees and CEO for project finalisation and undertake relevant field visits for data collection and collation.
- Undertake special project activities such as Need Assessment, Piloting new Programs,
- Base line studies, Designing toolkits/ guidelines/ frameworks for project deliverables, Impact Measurement studies and Evaluations and other projects as deemed by the CEO.
- Setting up initial meetings with volunteers to orient them about ToolBox and the projects.
- Regular follow up meetings with the volunteer team and collecting all data requirements and making available to the volunteers and project facilitation and management.
- Preparation of all project related literature – pre assessment, project cover notes, case studies, project tracker.
- Project management including organising, circulating pre-reads and conducting meetings with the Project Advisors’ strategic group.
- Preparing updates for network partners and corporate partners.
- Organising ToolBox signature events
- Organising quarterly or half year meetings for ToolBox volunteers.
- Relationship management: with volunteers and non-profit.
- Business development
- Ability to Understand and operate efficiently over Tech based platform.
- Interaction with clients on a day to day Basis.
- Provide all communication material for external communication – newsletters, annual report and social media content.(facebook , twitter , linkedin )
- Regular social media updates on the projects and volunteers
- Preparation of all case studies for all projects undertaken and reports as required for Network partnerships and fund raising.
Office and General Administration
Support in day to day administration as deemed by the CEO.
Educational Qualification – BA/MA–Social sciences, Development studies, Economics, Journalism, Mass Com., BBA, BMS
Required Skills: Communications – Written and Oral, Microsoft office proficiency, Coordination , Data Management, Research
How to Apply:
Email your updated resume to us at either or both:
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd