Program Co-ordinator - Urban
Organization: Integrated Research and Action for Development (IRADe)
Apply By: 20 Sep 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Integrated Research and Action for Development (IRADe) a fully autonomous non-profit advanced research institute, which aims to do research and policy analysis, train people and be a hub network in energy, environment & climate Change. IRADe wishes to hire candidates in the field of agricultural economics, rural development, renewable energy and water projects
Position Name: Program Co-Ordinator - Urban
Position Code: IRADe/2019/PC
Location: New Delhi
Expertise and Skills Required:
- Masters in Climate Change/Environment/Urban Development/ Economics or related field.
- At least 8 plus years of experience of working in climate change adaptation/urban resilience
- Expert understanding of online and offline platforms/opportunities for communicating/sharing knowledge on climate change adaptation
- Track record of engaging with the media on issues of climate change /environment
- Organizing capacity building events on environment/climate change
- Track record of developing innovative communications and marketing products on climate change adaptation
- Track record managing publication for policy-oriented development projects
- Strong links and networks with influential organizations working within the domain of climate change
- Experience of working with government officials at the national, state and city level
- Experience of working across cultural contexts and communicating effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Expert presenting, writing and editing skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and on deadlines.
Candidates should indicate last drawn salary and writing samples in their application. Last date for receipt of applications is 20.09.2019. Interested and eligible candidates may apply with a cover letter, detailed CV with photograph, comprising of past experience and three references. Please send the information at firstname.lastname@example.org with a position code: IRADe/2019/PC as subject.
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd