Organization: Adwitiya Consulting
Apply By: 20 Oct 2019
Adwitiya Consulting is looking for a Program Coordinator for one of the Education (CSR implementation) program being implemented at Karnataka
It is a model program conceptualized and planned to make Government schools as a model that enables comprehensive learning environment. The thrust of the program is to have a holistic approach with new initiatives for strengthening the Government programs/activities of the schools
Job location: Bangalore, travel to 2 districts of Karnataka, around 10 – 12 days per month may be involved. Rest of the days will be focussed upon reporting/documentation of program based in Bangalore or Mysore.
Post Graduate with 3 – 7 years of relevant experience in program planning, implementation, having strong reporting and documentation skills, exposure to Public education system is highly desired. Local language is a must for this position.
Willingness to travel within allotted schools in Karnataka for 10 – 12 days approx. per month.
Compensation range: Rs35,000 to Rs45,000 per month depending on relevance and exposure.
Role: Program Coordinator
- Responsible to ensure the quality aspects in the program.
- Any activities conducted/implemented at schools should be oriented towards learning outcome. Innovations and creativity are to be part of any activities.
- Key Deliverables: Reporting and Documentation, Publicity Materials, Social Media Communication, Data Management and Dash Board to Head. Reports – Annual, quarterly reports and magazine
Reporting & Documentation:
- Follow up for reports, collection and updating the reports.
- Collection of Photos and making photo feature every month
- Developing videos and photo presentations
- Maintenance and updating of data
- Overseeing the Regions allocated
- Two visits to each school in a month. In total 15 days in the field
- Observation and monitoring of all the activities implemented at schools
- Implementation of projects and activities as per the plan and process
- Coordination & Supporting the team in the Programs & events with mentoring.
- Coordination of Monthly review meeting & Follow up of Activities
- Observation of classroom, mentoring, providing feedback & documenting and to be recorded in the accepted formats
- Observation of the Documentation and records maintained at schools
- Building and Strengthening team members (team Retention)
- District coordinators monthly Appraisal and report to project lead
- Review of school Activities every quarter.
- Quarterly Meeting with different Stakeholders
- Monthly Meeting with Schools teachers & team.
- Identification of gaps and resolving with necessary suggestions / Guidance.
- Continuous coordination & Supporting DC
- All the observations are to be recorded and updated to lead
Planning & implementation:
- Yearly and monthly plan of activities. Monthly plan should be made with clear demarcation of output and responsibilities
- Implementation of activities – planning, initiatives, sharing & giving responsibilities.
- Planning Events / Programs & Ensuring the deliverables are as per the plan.
- Assuring all planned activities are implemented at schools and Keeping track
- Following the timelines in the projects & Activities
- Mentoring the team on data & Documentation Management
- Government liaising and follow-up at District level
- Networking & Identification of resource persons wherever required
- State Level activities - Planning & implementation
- Exclusive Focus for the following projects - Highs school program, Meena thanda (Savithribai Phule), Makkala Samsath and Barefoot teachers research.
Do forward your updated profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th October, 2019
Any clarifications call us at 9900177092
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd