Organization: Mentor Together
Apply By: 10 Aug 2019
About the organization
Mentor Together is an award-winning non-profit organization that has pioneered the youth mentoring movement in India. They provide children and youth facing adversity, empowering one-on-one relationships with mentors, that help them achieve their goals and dreams. They have worked with over 4,000 children and youth. They currently work across 5 cities and 4 rural and peri-urban populations.
Purpose: The role of a Program Coordinator is to plan efficiently and work effectively with interested volunteers and select, train, monitor and support the right set of mentors with adequate skills and the right mindsets to ensure quality mentorships are facilitated which in turn would help the organisation realise its mission and vision.
Experience: Up to 2 years of relevant social sector experience or strong related sector experience.
Overview: The Program Coordinator is a key part of the program team. This role is an introduction to program management at Mentor Together. Individuals in this role execute a project of 70 – 100 mentorship pairs, in year 1, with the support of their mentee team and the Program Manager.
80% Program Execution
- Build a thorough understanding of the mentoring pre and post-match processes to be able to come up with innovative and creative solutions to operational challenges if any.
- Plan & execute mentor outreach reaching out to at least 400 – 500 mentors, over different mediums – corporate partners, social media etc
- Plan, conduct and transcribe at least 70 – 100 mentor interviews over the course of 1 year
- Plan and arrange for mentor training
- Participate in mentor-mentee matching
- Plan for and facilitate mentor-mentee introductions
- Read mentor logs and do regular check-ins with mentors
- Participate in ongoing mentorship planning and support activities
- Plan and execute review meetings with mentors and mentees
15% Program Reporting
- Update the internal tracking sheets (weekly, fortnightly and monthly) on a timely manner to help track progress of the program on the mentor side
- Prepare monthly newsletter to share about project progress amongst team and mentor community
5% Inventory Management
- Manage accounts and inventory for project. This includes project accounts, stock of curriculum and resources, data records in digital and hard copy
- CV and covering letter
- Telephone interview
- Personal interview
If interested, please write to email@example.com with a cover letter and your resume. Please mention the title of this job clearly in your email.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd