Back to the Job Listing Post a Job announcement Advertise with us Online store
Organization: Toolbox India Foundation
Apply By: 28 Nov 2019
About the Position
- The Program Coordinator will be Fresh Undergraduate/Postgraduate with prior Internship experience in and related to the development sector.
- He/she will be reporting to the CEO & MD.
- Salary will be subject to experience and qualification.
- Identify and source NGOs that TBXI can partner with ; undertake preliminary exploration
- for collaborations and set up meeting with the Trustees
- Project pre assessment strategy questionnaires to be circulated and data collated and Presented to CEO and preparation of project scope notes and charter finalisation as per the ToolBox methodology.
- Undertake all pre-work which includes setting up meeting with NGO trustees and CEO for project finalisation and undertake relevant field visits for data collection and collation.
- Undertake special project activities such as Need Assessment, Piloting new Programs,
- Baseline studies, Designing toolkits/ guidelines/ frameworks for project deliverables, Impact Measurement studies and Evaluations and other projects as deemed by the CEO.
- Setting up initial meetings with volunteers to orient them about ToolBox and the projects.
- Regular follow up meetings with the volunteer team and collecting all data requirements and making available to the volunteers and project facilitation and management.
- Preparation of all project related literature – pre assessment, project cover notes, case studies, project tracker.
- Project management including organising, circulating pre-reads and conducting meetings with the Project Advisors’ strategic group.
- Preparing updates for network partners and corporate partners.
- Organising ToolBox signature events
- Organising quarterly or half year meetings for ToolBox volunteers.
- Relationship management: with volunteers and non-profit.
- Business development
- Ability to Understand and operate efficiently over Tech based platform.
- Interaction with clients on a day to day Basis.
- Provide all communication material for external communication – newsletters, annual report and social media content. (facebook , twitter , linked in )
- Regular social media updates on the projects and volunteers
- Preparation of all case studies for all projects undertaken and reports as required for Network partnerships and fundraising.
Office and General Administration
- Support in day to day administration as deemed by the CEO.
- Educational Qualification – BA/MA–Social Sciences, Development Studies,
- Economics, Journalism, Mass Com., BBA, BMS
- Required Skills: Communications – Written and Oral, Microsoft Office proficiency,
- Coordination , Data Management, Research
How to apply
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd