Program Leader – Social Emotional Learning
Organization: Piramal Foundation for Education Leadership (PFEL)
Apply By: 16 Sep 2019
Location: Jaipur(Rajasthan) New Delhi(Delhi)
Kaivalya Education Foundation (KEF)&Piramal Foundation for Education Leadership (PFEL)
Job Title: Program Leader– Social Emotional Learning
Location: Jaipur and Delhi
Kaivalya Education Foundation (KEF) & Piramal Foundation for Education Leadership (PFEL) is a change management organization that supports Public Education System Leaders in improving the learning levels of students by enabling people and embedding technology.
KEF/PFEL was founded with the objective of strengthening the public education system of the country by transforming the new generation of leaders in education. KEF/PFEL’s goal is to gain expertise in leveraging multi-level partnership with state governments to catalyze the turn-around of failing schools.
Reporting: These positions will report to the ProgramManager Social Emotional Learning, with line reporting to the Program director.
Primary Responsibilities as Program Leader (Centre of Excellence: Social Emotional Learning)
- Develop curriculums and other need-based intervention products for various medium based SEL interventions like arts, sports etc.
- Develop assessment tools and associated products as part of the assessment package.
- Develop capacity building workshop designs.
- Develop online courses
Creatively Capture Change stories
- Develop well-articulated creative documents/presentations/change stories etc. to capture transformations to present it to donors, other organizations, create archives etc.
- Identify impact stories from field visits, meetings, debriefs, conferences etc.
- Effectively communicate change stories to potential funders by developing presentations, facilitating and curating program visits on field.
- Developing quarterly reports to be presented to Porticus (donor)
- Develop weekly/monthly/quarterly reports to educate COE-SEL and DTP team regarding the on-going activities on ground and suggest the reforms that both the teams can undertake
- Develop reports for CEO and senior management to educate them regarding the whereabouts of project
- Interviewall kinds of stakeholders for impact stories- both internal and external (fellows/teachers/coaches/facilitators, headmasters etc.)
- Develop interview scripts and questions for capturing adequate information
Collaboration with internal stakeholders in the organization
- Based in Jhunjhunu take part in all actions as observer and creative documenter.
- Weekly calls with CoE SEL and DTP to suggest reforms to be taken on ground as per observation
- Weekly calls with CoE SEL to understand any part of the intervention
- Design weekly Twitter posts regarding the whereabouts on ground and share with Core Team member for making it public.
- Experiment with social media marketing on how the actions taking place on ground can be published.
- Support CTM/PD and PMs in other projects.
Ability to play with quantitative and qualitative data
- Generate powerful insights by playing with quantitative and qualitative data and communicate the same through reports
Required Skills and Experience:
- Graduation in any stream is a must
- Preferably from Psychological Background
- Freshers are also welcome only if they are passionate about creative documentation.
- Experience working in dynamic work environments with substantive dose of ambiguity
Skills And Knowledge:
- Excellent oral and written communication (Proficiency in the Hindi and English is a must)
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT knowledge and demonstrated experience
- Deep observation and listening ability
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
- Collaboration with multiple internal/external stakeholders (individual and teams)
- Is creative by nature.
- Takes interest in social media marketing (basic level)
- Ability to work in high-ambiguious environment
- Takes interest in quantitative and qualitative analysis (basic level)
- Publish monthly Impact stories
- Requires local and outstation travel for workshops and meetings. The candidate should be open for Travel up to 10-15 days in a month. Cost of travel will be sponsored by the organization.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to Sapna.Singh@gandhifellowship.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd