Organization: Pi Jam Foundation
Apply By: 10 May 2019
About The Organization:
Pi Jam Foundation is a Section 8 (not-for-profit) company conceived by Teach for India Alumni in2017. The organization is entirely impact driven and aims to provide all students from under-resourced schools Computing and Problem-solving skills, which are essential for them to succeed in the 21st century workplace. Using low-cost, open source technology and a contextual grade-specific curriculum, Pi Jam Foundation aims to provide quality computer education to over1,00,000 students across India within the next few years.
Role: Program Manager
Salary Range: 3,60,000 - 4,80,000 INR P.A
Establishing rigorous goals, systems and strategic plans:
- Create a strategic plan of support, aligned to Program and larger Organizational goals and teacher needs that enables all teachers to create learning environments, which actively encourages the development of student Problem Solving, Design thinking, Digital making and Creativity.
- Build capacity in teachers to gain the requisite technical expertise, pedagogical expertise and use a wide range of data (qualitative and quantitative) to analyze progress to goals, evaluate and increase effectiveness of the Pi Jam Curriculum execution.
- Collect, analyze and respond accurately and effectively to group wide needs backed by data and motivational incentives.
Developing Self, Teacher and Student Learning:
- Develop and manage a team of Teachers through a variety of essential opportunities: Classroom Observations, feedback and aligned need-based learning experiences, Technical training and Routine Teacher Training Jams.
- Plan and execute effective peer-driven Learning Circles, with a focus on the three aspects of the Pi Jam’s Teacher Training module: Technical expertise, Data driven assessment expertise and pedagogical expertise.
- Build a focus on Problem Solving, Design thinking and other learning outcomes inside and outside the classroom. Building a vision and driving a culture of collaboration within the organization, school ecosystem and teacher team:
- Build a culture that is focused on ensuring student learning and program impact on students is at top priority.
- Facilitate shared learning, unconditional support and strong self and peer accountability within the teacher team, organizational team as well as the school support system.
- Contribute to the development and growth of Pi Jam Foundation’s impact by providing your services and support for out of classroom programs, workshops, additional R&D activities for program/curriculum testing, the impact and analysis process, recruitment and performance appraisals and team-wide decision making
Qualifications and Experience:
Competencies and Abilities:
- Each of the core responsibilities outlined above, need specific skills to fulfill. While many of these will be developed and honed through the role, some of the following are skills and mindsets we’d like you to bring with you to the role and organization:
- Basic knowledge and comfort with working with electronic components and circuit design. A bachelor’s degree in computers or electronics or a related field
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in a school setting.
- Experience in mentoring / leading small and large teams
- Experience in conducting training programs, particularly teacher training
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving abilities and mindsets
- Belief in Teamwork and Motivating others
- Ability to Build strong and meaningful relationships
- Drive to develop self and others
Ability to communicate effectively:
- Strong and growing values and mindsets that aid the development of the team
- Mindset to learn continuously
- Grit to build and execute processes, placing trust in others on-ground
Please send your CV / resume (no longer than 2 pages) and a short cover letter expressing why you would like to join, to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd