Organization: TBL Consultancy Services
Apply By: 25 Sep 2019
CONTEXT & BACKGROUND
A reputed charitable trust (TRST) is starting programs to positively impact SDG 3 - Good Health and Wellbeing; SDG 4 - Quality Education and SDG 11 - Sustainable Cities and Communities. The executive committee of the trust has finalized the areas and relevant indicators that are to be impacted.
The main role of the manager will be to lead the initiative under specific focus areas, by ensuring best possible impact (Scale as well as Scope) in the mentioned SDG and indicators, in the available resources.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To achieve the objective, the Impact Manager’s role includes, but not limited to, the following:
1. Mapping of current (Civil Society Organization) CSOs working on relevant UN-SDGs
2. Developing Systems and Processes
1. Due diligence and recce visit
2. Finalization of CSO partner
3. MoA development (involving SoPs and M&E Framework)
4. MoA Finalization
1. Regular monitoring, evaluation, and capacity building
2. Working closely with TBL Services in day to day execution
3. Working closely with partners in follow-ups and implementation support
4. Support TBL team in conducting capacity building sessions for partners
5. Documentation and reporting of all activities in program at the Trust
6. Develop intellectual property and knowledge base with guidance from TBL Services for the Trust
1. Education: Graduation/Post Graduation in social work, international development, public policy, rural management, economics, or a related field.
Prior experience on UN-SDGs/program Design/Process Mapping desirable. Undiluted passion for development sector required!
2. Work-ex: 2 to 4 Years.
3. Language: English, Hindi, and Marathi mandatory.
4. Skills: Must possess exceptional skills on MS Office. Must possess excellent communications skills. Quick learner and self-motivated.
5. Personal Attributes: Integrity, and social intelligence.
Language: Marathi skills mandatory
1. CV & Cover Letter: Please share updated CV with a cover letter with firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the email should be: Application for program Manager
2. Expected Remuneration: While sharing the CV and Cover, please share the expected remuneration. Applications without explicit mention of expected remuneration shall not be considered for review.
3. Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a written test and may subsequently be called in for an interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the written test.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd