Program Officer-India Country Office
Organization: Engender Health
Apply By: 25 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Company
EngenderHealth’ s vision is a world where sexual and reproductive health rights are respected as human rights, and women and girls have the freedom to reach their full potential. This emphasis on rights directly underpins EngenderHealth’ s values and principles: choice, quality, and excellence. To achieve transformational change leading to true social and economic progress, EngenderHealth partners with diverse organizations across sectors with the shared goals of highlighting women’s value to sustainable development.
The Program Officer supports the Deputy Country Representative in all aspects of project implementation. S/he provides support for the performance monitoring of projects deliverables in the project. The Program Officer will support in documentation of project activities, challenges, learnings and outcomes, write project reports and help in routine programme management. S/he works in close coordination with state, field, M&E, Quality and finance team for routine project monitoring, implementation and management.
- Document all project outcomes, activities, learnings & challenges.
- Prepare project reports for donors, government, other partners and for internal purposes and ensure their timely submission.
- Collate, analyses and interpret data for smooth project implementation and ensure its quality.
- Support in preparation of work plans, PMP and ensure their implementation is according to project deliverables.
- Coordinate with finance team to ensure that project spends are according to the plan
- Assess cost effectiveness of various interventions and activities
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education, experience & certifications:
- Post graduate/ graduate in health management; public health or preventive and social medicine; experience working for international organizations in RH/FP area
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in monitoring and documentation of RH/FP program activities.
- Experience working for international organizations
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Good understanding and knowledge of health information management system in India; RCH; family planning; quality improvement and quality assurance
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in working on a statistical software- SPSS/ STATA/ Access/ Epi-Info is desirable
- Expertise in collecting and compiling data; analyzing and preparing reports
- Solid analytical skills
- Well organized, flexible with ability to work under pressure
- Able to work in a team setting
- Fluency in written and oral English required
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person(s) assigned to this job. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed and assigned.
To apply for this position, please visit our website at www.engenderhealth.org and click on the careers link. Then click on the “India” link to locate the job title and submit your application online along with your CV before May 25, 2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd