Program cum Placement Officer
Apply By: 20 Oct 2019
Location: Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)
SPARC-India, a Non Government Organisation working in the field of disability for last 23 years is looking for a Program cum Placement Officer for Skill Development and Placement Program for youths with disabilities. Experience with research/development projects and flexibility with regards to hours/days of work would be desirable. Candidates should be well versed in computers and fluent in English both writing and speaking.
Job Title: Program cum Placement Officer
Number of posts: One (1)
Job Location: Lucknow
Salary: As per experience
Experience and Qualifications:
- Master degree in Management preferably H.R
- Minimum 5 years experience in the Placements and Soft Skill Training
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring programmes and writing reports
- Experience in networking with the Government departments
Some of the main responsibilities:
- Take Basic English Classes in the training program
- Identify new probable employers for placement of trained youths with disabilities
- Capacity building of all key stakeholders at state and district level
- Coordinate all the project operational activities
- Take weekly updates and align management including travel/ DSA of the project staffs
- Coordinate on day to day basis with the government counterparts and potential partners
- Ensure submission of progress reports against planned activities.
- Manage financial reporting against approved budget.
To apply, please send CV and cover letter addressing the role, experience and qualifications to email@example.com latest by 20th October 2019.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd