Programme Officer - Wild Land
Organization: Wildlife Trust of India
Apply By: 15 May 2019
Location: Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
About The Organization:
Wildlife Trust of India (WTI) is a leading Indian nature conservation organisation committed to the service of nature. Its mission is to conserve wildlife and its habitat and to work for the welfare of individual wild animals, in partnership with communities and governments. WTI’s team of 150 dedicated professionals work towards achieving its vision of a secure natural heritage of India, in six priority landscapes, knit holistically together by nine key strategies or Big Ideas.
Wildlife Trust of India (WTI) invites applications from individuals with at least 2-3 years experience as Programme Officer for our Wild Lands Division in HQ, Noida.
Job Category: Wild Lands
As a PO – Wild Lands you will be responsible for day-to-day implementation and coordination of the programmatic activities and provide technical support to the team on-ground in project development, reporting, financial reporting etc.
- Assist the Wild Lands team in day-to-day implementation of the programmatic activities
- Provide technical support to the teams on-ground in project development, data collection and analysis, reporting etc
- Assist in developing relevant funding proposals and concepts for the Wild-Lands projects
- Monitor the progress of the ongoing projects of the division on a monthly basis
- Assist in compiling technical reports and updates for donors on a regular basis
Qualifications and Experience:
- M.Sc. post-graduate degree in disciplines such as ecology, wildlife biology, environmental sciences, natural resources management or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the field of Wildlife Conservation and Management and/or Natural Resources Management
- Experience of working in NGO sector
- Knowledge of ecological/socio-ecological sampling, analysis and interpretation
- Working knowledge of analytical software like R, GIS is preferable.
- Skill in organising, prioritising, scheduling, planning and coordinating work; attention to detail.
- Skills in grant management, technical reporting and monitoring and evaluation.
- Ability to multi-task and ability to create and work in a team-oriented, multi-cultural environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd