Programme Officer- Wild Wisdom Quiz
Organization: WWF - India
Apply By: 31 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
Established as a Charitable Trust on 27 November, 1969, WWF-India set out with the aim of reducing the degradation of Earth’s natural environment and building a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. In 1987, the organization changed it's name from the World Wildlife Fund to World Wide Fund for Nature-India. With close to five decades of extensive work in the sector, WWF-India today is one of the leading conservation organizations in the country.
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organisations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature, for the position of Programme Officer-Wild Wisdom Quiz. The candidate will work on the implementation of its Environment Education programme in schools, colleges, NGO’s, corporates of Delhi.
- Outreach, visiting schools, tele calling and coordination with schools and teachers
- Creating, editing, enhancing and managing schools’ database-CBSE, ICSE, State boards, KVs and other school chains.
- Compiling and maintaining reports, letters, database or any other information pertaining to the Wild Wisdom Quiz
- Managing logistics & operations and handling administrative work.
- Any other work relating to the Wild Wisdom Quiz as and when assigned
Qualifications, Experience and competencies required:
- Candidates are expected to have Graduate/ Post Graduate qualification, preferably in the field of Science, Environment Management, Mass communication
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in education domain.
- Excellent communication skills- written and oral, and, must be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Knowledge and insights into functioning of private schools.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Goal oriented, with leadership qualities
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Collaboration and Networking
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
How to Apply
Apply Via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for sending applications: 31st May, 2019
- Please submit an up-to-date CV (mentioning your full name in the resume attachment), giving details regarding compensation received in the present assignment, expected salary, and three references.
- In order to ensure that your application is sorted correctly, please mention “Programme Officer – Wild Wisdom Quiz”, in the subject line.
- The vacancy is open to Indian Nationals only. Applications of only the shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd