Organization: TATA Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Apply By: 31 Jul 2019
About the organization
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas.
About the Project
iCALL Psychosocial Helpline; a field action project of the School of Human Ecology at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai, provides counselling, support, information and referral to individuals in emotional and psychological distress, over the telephone, chat and email.
The candidate shall report directly to the Programme Coordinator at iCALL, and shall assist with the following:
- Developing proposals, report as required by the funders and the implementing partners
- Managing a team of research assistants and mental health trainers-cum-counsellors working under the projects.
- Coordinating with government officials to implement the project
- Developing & overseeing rich media content to be imparted over an e-learning platform
- Writing reports, newsletters, research papers and coordinating with partner agencies
- Developing and Assisting in strategic planning for project implementation
- Be willing to work in flexible hours and travel to Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan regularly
- Managing administrative responsibilities related to the project with TISS
- Possess a full-time Master’s Degree in Counselling or Clinical Psychology (MA/Msc) or equivalent from a recognized and reputed University
- Possess strong qualitative research and documentation skills
- Have 3 years of experience working in the field of mental health
- Have prior experience of engaging with research processes and writing academic publications
- Possess excellent spoken and written skills in English as well as in Hindi
- Be comfortable with public speaking
- Be willing to travel to Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan on a regular basis
Preference shall be given to candidates based in Mumbai. Candidates not having an academic background in Counselling or Clinical Psychology need not apply. The current position is for a period of 5 months i.e. August 2019 to December 2019. Please note that this is a full-time position.
Desirous candidates may send their résumé to email@example.com before 31st July 2019. Kindly mark the subject of the email as ‘Application for the post of Programme Officer’ only.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd