Programs And Projects Support Officer
Organization: Pollinate Energy
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
About The Organization:
Pollinate Group formed from a merger between Pollinate Energy and Empower Generation. The organization empowers women as leaders of change to distribute products that improve health, save time and save money for the world’s most neglected communities.
- The support officer will support the Fellowships Manager and City Leader team to execute strategic projects that are initiated during the programs.
- In supporting the Fellowship Programs, mentor and guide a team of students or professionals as they go about solving a business challenge faced by Pollinate
- Assist the programs team in developing the solutions to these challenges and managing their implementation after the Fellowship has concluded. An example of previous projects that similar positions have overseen includes our biennial impact assessment, product trials and launches, and Pollinator training.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Fresher or experienced candidate with maximum 2 years of work experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Fluency in English and Telugu. Kannada would be added bonus!
- Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders and coordinate/schedule meetings and community visits as per the needs of the programs/projects.
- Willing to travel locally and regionally to our various offices and slum communities in Lucknow, Kanpur, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Tumkur, Bangalore.
- Empathetic leadership skills
- Project & Time Management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Remuneration: INR 20000
- The company shall reimburse all reasonable and necessary travel expenses incurred by you, in course of providing work and services .
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd