Project Assistant (Admin)
Organization: Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About The Organization:
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public engineering institution located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. Established in 1961,IIT Delhi offers Bachelor of Technology programs , dual degree B.Tech-cum-M.Tech programs and also offers postgraduate programs awarding M.Tech (by coursework), M.S. (by research), M.Sc., M. Des., MBA under various departments and centres. The vision is to contribute to India and the World through excellence in scientific and technical education and research; to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society; and remain a source of pride for all Indians.
Title of the Project: Record for staff hired by IRD to work under QIP (MI00193)
No. of positions: 1
Funding Agency: IIT Delhi
Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Mahim Sagar, PI
Deptt/.Centre: Department of Management Studies
Duration of the Project Upto: Upto:31/03/2021
Emoluments: Rs.29,200-31,200-33,200-35,800-38,400-41,000/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
- Generating leads of corporates requiring training, New Business Development and cross-selling of programmes
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization.
- Identify new business opportunities– including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Maintaining key relations and growing the business from existing accounts.
- Building strong interpersonal relationships with key client decision makers (middle / senior management)
- Making effective presentations based on identified needs of the prospective clients and handling negotiations effectively
- Good communication skills, experience in providing customer service support, strong client –facing and communication skills, advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills, customer service orientation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Essential Qualification: Graduate / Postgraduate preferably in Commerce of Business Management.
- Atleast 2 year’s experience in a Govt. Office or in educational Institution or in Business organization of repute.
- An MBA/PGDM preferably in Marketing or equivalent (ii) Postgraduate degree & (ii) Experience in Direct / B2B markets.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd