Project Assistant (Admin)
Organization: Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About IIT Delhi -
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (abbreviated IIT Delhi or IITD) is a public engineering institution located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India.
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on purely contract basis for the Continuing Education Programme with consolidated pay, renewable yearly subject to performance or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier. This position wil be responsible for the marketing effort for CEP
Title of the Project - Record for staff hired by IRD to work under QIP (MI00193) Funding Agency IIT Delhi
Deptt/.Centre Department of Management Studies
Post (s) - Project Assistant (Admin)
Graduate / Postgraduate preferably in Commerce of Business Management. Atleast 2 year’s experience in a Govt. office or in educational Institution or in Business organization of repute.
- An MBA/PGDM preferably in Marketing or equivalent
- Postgraduate degree &
- Experience in Direct / B2B markets.
- Generating leads of corporates requiring training, New Business Development and cross-selling of programmes
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisatiion.
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products and services
- Maintaining key relations and growing the business from existing accounts.
- Building strong interpersonal relationships with key client decision makers (middle / senior management)
- Making effective presentations based on identified needs of the prospective clients and handling negotiations effectively
- Good communication skills, experience in providing customer service support, strong client – facing and communicating skills, advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills, customer service orientation.
The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 30/04/2019 by 5.00 p.m.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd