Organization: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj
Apply By: 23 May 2019
NIRDPR is a premier Institute providing training, research and consultancy activities in rural development. Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility, Public Private Partnership & Peoples’ Action
Essential Qualifications –
- PG Degree in any Social Science /Social Work with a very good academic record throughout
Desirable Qualification –
- Excellent writing command in English,
- Good communication skills in English and Hindi
- Willing to travel
- Proficiency in MS Office/ Data Base Management.
- Minimum of Two Years of Experience in Coordination & Networking with NGO’s/INGO’s & Voluntary Agencies
Job Responsibilities –
- Assist to Conduct National Conclaves and Trainings for NGO’s
- Coordination and Networking with Public & Private Organisations, NGO’s/INGO’s and Voluntary Agencies.
- Report, Output writing on trainings and consultations.
- Data Base Management
The last date of submitting applications online is 23-05-2019
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd