Organization: Department of Women and Child Development, GNCTD
Apply By: 13 Nov 2019
About the Organization:
Department of Women and Child Development, Government of N.C.T of Delhi has been created vide Cabinet decision 1259 dated 20 August 2007. This separate department of Women and Child Development has the objective of giving the much needed impetus to the holistic development of Women and Child Development is to ensure a state of wellbeing for women and children especially those of the weaker sections of society.
Position: Project Associate
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Graduate in Computer Science or IT
- At least 2 years work experience in the relevant field
- Formal training in IT/mobile applications.
- Experience in working with technology and software application support.
- Previous experience in working with front line workers of Government Department and training on IT/Mobiles/Computer
- Good oral and written communication skills in local language.
- Computer literacy must.
- PG Degree in Computer Science or IT with 3 years’ experience in application maintenance and support.
- Proven ability to successfully handle multiple tasks within a team environment and great attention to detail.
- Problem solving skills must.
Age: Age should be below 35 Years
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.25000/- per month. Annual increase @ 3% of remuneration may be granted, subject to performance of the Consultant.
The terms of references (TORs), essential qualification, experience required, job details and scrutiny criteria are available on the Department Website: www.wcddel.in OR http://cams.wcddel.in (for Online Apply).
The last date of closing of online application is 13.11.2019 till 06.00 pm.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd