Organization: Jan Nirman Kendra
Apply By: 15 Oct 2019
Promotion of Sustainable agriculture by implementating ITC and Niti Aayog's partners.
Location - Begusarai, Sitamarhi & Sheikhpura in Bihar
Educational Qualification - Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Horticulture or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Good Communication and writing skill
- Should have experience in farmer mobilization and sustainable farmimng practices.
- Should posses zeal to accomplish targets and take up new assignments.
- Responsible for organisation project operations- Project management, Budget and timelines.
- Responsible for creating an alliance with various stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Team management- Planning and monitoring. Ensure resource avaibility and allocation.
- Design and implement and performance management system and MIS and report writing.
- To place candidates as per requirement of the skill program
- Planning and organising agriculture production schedules.
- Determining quility control standards.
- Overseeing production processes.
- Organizing relevent training sessions.
- Developing relevant package of practices.
- Deploying agriculture and irrigatration technology and practices.
- Farmers mibilization and capacity building.
- Experiences- Minimum of 3 yrs in agriculture related works.
- Salary Range- 31500/-(Monthly)
Last date 15th Octobers 2019
Secretary, Jan Nirman Kendra
email id: email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd