Organization: BADLAO FOUNDATION
Apply By: 13 Nov 2019
Badlao foundation is a reputed non-profit voluntary organization working in santhal Paragana region of Jharkhand , India since the last four decades for the betterment of tribals and other socially and economically deprived and excluded communities. For further details please visit www.badlao.org.in
We are looking for qualified & experienced professional for our Project ““Jharkhand Tribal Empowerment livelihood Programme”” supported JTDS. Our Head office is situated at Mihijam , Near by Chittranjan railway station , District : Jamtara , which is well connected with the Kolkata-Delhi main line Railway rout and 250 kms. From Ranchi – State Capital , Jharkhand.
- Provide overall leadership to all project activities in the cluster that includes planning, seeking funds, implementation supervision, monitoring and evaluation and collaboration with line departments for convergence.
- Establish BLO and facilitate in engagement of community facilitator and CRPs
- Facilitate training of BLO staff by TSAs
- Ensure all required official documents are maintained at the office level.
- Co-ordinate and supervise outreach activities effectively.
- Identify training needs and get the staff trained as per the guidelines.
- Ensure Co-ordination among the project staffs.
- Preparation of case studies based on the project area.
- Ensure proper documentation of the program activities.
- Management and implementation of the project at cluster level.
- Coordination with concerned state/district level government officials for effective implementation of the project.
- Report to the concerned Superior on periodical basis on the progress of the project.
- Plan the Mobilization to meet the targets of the project.
- Regular visits to the community for assessment of the impact implemented projects & prepare reports
- Monthly & Quarterly report and plan be sent to donor agency and head office.
Bachelor/Post Graduate degree in Agriculture or allied subjects/PG degree or diploma in RD or RM/MSW in rural development from any reputed institution.
Minimum 3 years of work experience in the development sector/NGO sector in area of project management wherein the candidate has shown capacity in handling coordination, capacity building, training, project management, and implementation & monitoring of projects with one year of team handling.
All applicants should send their resume to email@example.com by addressing HR Manager Mrs. Sabita Roy. For any furher detalis you may contact over phone no: 8250669898 . last date of application : 13.11.2019
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd