Apply By: 23 Sep 2019
About the Organization:
Skrap helps organisations adopt sustainability and waste management measures. Their key focus is on reducing waste and diverting as much as possible for reusing, recycling or composting, so that a minimal amount of trash is sent to the landfills. They are a small team that is highly driven and committed to the goal of helping organisations go zero waste.
Position: Project Coordinator
The role is to identify, curate and publish volunteering activities focused mainly around environment and sustainability, in select cities.
- Identifying and curating meaningful volunteering events across cities
- Extensively researching and networking to identify volunteering initiatives across cities
- Communicating and coordinating with various stakeholders to ensure seamless execution
- Writing and publishing the events online (in a clear, concise and engaging manner)
- Attending and participating in volunteering events in Mumbai
- Passionate about the sustainability and volunteering
- Are excited about building something new, enjoy problem solving and is detail oriented
- Love being on-ground at volunteering events, willing to roll up your sleeves, and care about seeing the impact created first-hand
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have basic design skills
- Have good teamwork skills
Location: Mumbai. Please note that the role involves extensive travelling within Mumbai. This role is open for Mumbai-based candidates only.
If you think this position is perfect for you, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “GoodDeed”. And tell us why you’ll be amazing at this.
For more information please click the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd