Project Executive – Development Communication
Organization: Action for Social Advancement
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: Bhopal(Madhya Pradesh)
About The Organization:
Action for Social Advancement (ASA) is a national level NGO head quartered at Bhopal working for the livelihoods improvement of rural poor in over 1500 villages in Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand and Bihar since 1996. It works for ensuring livelihoods of poor small farmers, mainly tribal and women, involving activities of participatory natural resources development, Agriculture productivity enhancement and Agribusiness development for small farmers.
Position: Project Executive- Development Communication
Posting: Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Co-ordinate the production of internal and external communications including but not limited to success stories, Audio-visuals and social media tools and photographs
- Prepare various content writing for reports, studies, case studies.
- Prepare Project newsletters, brochures and other publicity materials.
- Draft press release.
- Assist in production of capacity building communication material e.g. toolkits, publications, documentary, etc.
- Designing and implementing media campaign for Project activities.
- Supports program team in development and printing of training/communication material
- Nature of Employment: Two (02) years contractual, but renewable on the basis of performance
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educational qualification: Masters' degree in Mass communication/Journalism/Public Relations
Knowledge & Skills required:
- At least three years of professional work experience in designing and executing short audio-visuals/visual communication tools, preferably in development programmes
- Proven writing, editing, design, Audio-videography and photography skills.
- Demonstrated skills in development of information and communication material
- Creative bend of mind, with an ability to generate ideas to produce analytical and well-presented stories in social and digital media.
- Knowledge of and experience with media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Ability to present information to different audiences, including media, donors, government, community members, and other external sources.
- Experience with communication/ creative agencies/ vendors will be added advantage
- Proficient in use of computer applications
- Capable of working independently with minimal guidance
- Focused on meeting the deadline while delivering critical tasks
Individuals can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the position title in the subject line of the email. Women candidates are encouraged to apply. Note: Names of at least two recent References with their designation and contact details must be mentioned in the CV
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd