Project Executive-Academic Programme Offices
Organization: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Apply By: 22 Apr 2019
About The Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) is a public management school and an Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad. It offers Post Graduate, Doctoral and executive training programmes. The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP), a two-year, full-time residential MBA programme is IIMB's flagship programme. In addition to its main academic programmes, IIMB is also engaged in facilitating research, offering consultant services, conducting seminars and academic conferences and publishing journals.
Position: – Project Executive-Academic Programme Offices
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore invites application for the position of Project Executive – Academics Programme Offices for its various functional areas.
- Plan and arrange for effectively discharging the activities of the functional area.
- Develop and implementation of MIS for the activities.
- Interact with Students, Faculty and Team Members for achieving the desired objectives of the Department.
- Interact with external agencies whenever required.
- Stakeholder management – including faculty, vendors and administrative staff.
- Office management-financial /accounting, reporting/documentation, tracking.
- Any other work assigned from time to time
Key Skills / Abilities/Knowledge required:
- Strong Analytical, Planning and Forecasting skills should be detail oriented.
- Should possess excellent interpersonal skills and have a solution orientation mindset.
- Should be self-motivated and able to work independently, with a strong sense of urgency regarding timely follow up and customer service orientation with internal clients.
- Ability to identify and collaborate with internal stakeholders and should have ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty.
- Proficiency in MS Office software, e-mail, electronic scheduling, databases and internet and ERP.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - oral and written.
- Ability to effectively communicate across levels of managers and executives in a professional as well as appropriate manner.
- Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
- Ability to prioritize work opportunities in the department, effectively manages.
- Periodic travel may be required.
- Project Executive- Academics Programme Offices will report to Manager- Marketing
- Internal: Marketing Team, other teams- if needed for specific work allotted
- External: Applicants for various flagship programs, Corporates- as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate should be a First-Class Graduate (full-time three years course of a reputed university).
- Should have minimum 2-4 years’ experience in handling the assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above.
- Well versed in MS- Excel and MS- Word.
- Experience in working on ERP environment.
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi and Knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage.
Closing date for applications is April 22, 2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd