Organization: Wildlife Institute of India
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
About the Organization:
The Wildlife Institute of India (WII) is an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate change, Government of India. Established in May 1982.WII carries out wildlife research in areas of study like Biodiversity, Endangered Species, Wildlife Policy, Wildlife Management, Wildlife Forensics, Spatial Modeling, Eco development, Habitat Ecology and Climate Change. WII has a research facility which includes Forensics, Remote Sensing and GIS, Laboratory, Herbarium, and an Electronic Library
Project: Biodiversity Conservation and Ganga Rejuvenation under National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) Establishment of Ganga Aqualife Conservation Monitoring Centre (Component-1)
Name of position: Project Fellow
No. of position: 1
Remuneration: Rs. 32,000
Age: 35 years
- Candidate will assist the Project Scientist and Associate in ecological research and conservation in Ganga river.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science / Zoology/Environment Science or Related subjects with >1 year experience in relevant field
- Research / conservation experience on aquatic ecology.
- Good communication skills
- Efficiency in Computer use such MS Office and statistical packages.
The selection will be made on the basis of online written test followed by personal interview. Candidates should submit their applications online as per details/link given on the Institute’s websitewww.wii.gov.in on or before 30.04.2019. Each candidate can apply at the most for two positions only. Application fees of Rs. 500 will have to be deposited online for each application. The date of online written examination is 12th May, 2019 and personal interview will start on 13th May, 2019 at 10.00 hrs which may continue upto 14th May, 2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd