Project Implementation Associate
Organization: Aparna Bhasin Consulting
Apply By: 31 Jan 2020
A large part of the role would be to reach more schools with information about the project and on- board the schools for implementation. The role would also provide a great opportunity to travel to various parts of the country during the implementation process of the project. The role would include the following specific responsibilities:
Outreach: Contacting potential partner schools and informing the school about the project to secure their participation. Potential partners may be individual schools, schools chains, or organizations that could connect the project to schools.
Representation: Representing the project at meetings with schools and other key project partners.
Co-ordination: Collecting key information about partner schools prior to the canvas installation, ensuring smooth process of installation on the decided date of installation, communicating all information regarding removal of canvas to the school authority for seamless return of canvas.
- Organisation: Organising all tools, documents and resources required for implementation prior to the traveling for implementation of the project
- Installation: Travelling to schools across the country to install the canvases in the schools.
- Trouble Shooting: Ensuring any obstacles or bottlenecks on the implementation day are
resolved smoothly to complete the implementation at the school.
- Reporting: Reporting on ground realities of the schools for documentation and reporting to the client.
- Project Exit: Communicating with the partner school and organizing the return of canvas back to the warehouse in Mumbai and shipping back to the artist’s studio in London.
Visit the careers page on: www.aparnabhasinconsulting.com to get further details about the job
Send in your application by emailing us at email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd