Back to the Job Listing Post a Job announcement Advertise with us Online store
Apply By: 17 Jun 2019
Location: Bhubaneswar(Odisha) Raipur(Chhattisgarh)
- Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
Scope of work under the profile will include:
- Be responsible for on ground implementation of the project in assigned district/s of Chhattisgarh for delivery of benefits under various schemes to target beneficiary with the help of technology.
- Lead, and closely monitor the operations work of the community mobilizers on ground
- Strategize the plan of implementation on ground to drive effective delivery and increase the network of community mobilizers in the assigned district/s for meeting the given revenue targets
- Build and manage team of on-ground and other resources, as required and be responsible for team performance
- Community mobilization and the ability to identify the “right” (suited to citizen-interest need and profile information) schemes with support from research teams.
- Liasoning with government officials (district department & local authorities incl Gram Panchayats)
- Establishing and building connect with partner organizations and fulfilling the project needs, expected targets, reporting compliance and quality documentation and presentation.
- Coordinate with the technology team and research team for effective on-ground implementation
- Routinely communicate with stakeholders to identify key issues and establish innovative tools and mechanisms and generate new implementation approaches to provide public scheme information to the wider range of target audience
- Meeting disciplined reporting compliance and set the same in the team on ground
- Required to maintain necessary documentation and reports for meeting Organizational compliance
- Study various initiatives taken by government, NGOs, corporate, private institutions in this space
- Foster partnerships with government and non-government institutions aligned to the Organizational cause to facilitate on ground implementation process
Qualifications and Skills
- S/he should have an post graduation in any discipline preferably Masters in Rural Management/Rural Development/Social Sciences
- At least minumun 6-7 years of experience of working with various departments of Government (District level/Block level/ state level) on various schemes (focusing on livelihood-based schemes).
- S/he should have good liaising skills and good understanding of government procedures, government flagship programs/schemes.
- Presentation Skills to communicate to stakeholders and project partners.
- Excellent Communication and language proficiency In English and Hindi( Read, Write, Speak)
How to apply
Apply with cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd