Organization: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization:
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is a public engineering institution located in Hauz Khas, Delhi, India. Established in 1961,IIT Delhi offers Bachelor of Technology programs , dual degree B.Tech-cum-M.Tech programs and also offers postgraduate programs awarding M.Tech (by coursework), M.S. (by research), M.Sc., M. Des., MBA under various departments and centres. The vision is to contribute to India and the World through excellence in scientific and technical education and research; to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society; and remain a source of pride for all Indians.
Title of the Project: Record for staff hired by IRD to work under QIP (MI00193)
No. of positions: 1
Funding Agency: IIT Delhi
Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Mahim Sagar, PI
Deptt/.Centre: Department of Management Studies
Duration of the Project Upto: Upto:31/03/2021
Emoluments: Rs.47,600-51,000-54,400-58,700-63,000-67,300/- p.m. plus HRA @ 24%
- Client Acquisition: Achieving revenue targets through customer acquisition in the B2B space. Build substantial account base in assigned vertical/region.
- Account Management: Achieve account revenue/targets. Lead the end –to-end
- Account Planning, Drive strategic engagement
- Drive Product Mix: Drive calendar programs number for the region / sector
- Drive Sector initiatives: Customer events, industry body events.
- Candidate should have excellent
- Selling/Negotiations Skills
- Preparing sales pitches and presenting to CXO Level / decision makers audience in corporates
- Demonstrated Track record in meeting and exceeding targets consistently.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Essential Qualification: A postgraduate degree with (ii) minimum 8years relevant work experience in an Institute /organization out of which at least 5 years at the level at Supervisor level OR (I) A Graduate degree and (ii) minimum 12 years relevant work experience in an Institute / organization out of which at least 5 years at the level of Supervisor level.
- Desirable: (i) MBA / PGDM preferably in Marketing or equivalent (ii) Experience in Direct / B2Bmarkets.
The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd