Organization: Spectra Organisation
Apply By: 30 Aug 2019
1.Assistance in all review, reporting and monitoring activities , Planning and review of the education activities in Girl child Learning Centers ; provide inputs, and hands-on support to the Girl child Learning Centers .
2. Engage in development of teaching-learning tools for language, math’s and other subjects at primary level.
3. Co-work, and develop a child-centric educational eco-system at Girl child Learning Centers.
4. Document the processes carried out at Girl child Learning Centers, and villages.
5. Mobilize community, and parents for effective functioning of SMCs, CMCs formation and activation of Girl child Learning Centers committees.
6.Regular visits to a cluster of 2-3 Girl child Learning Centers /villages for overseeing, and hands-on support.
7. Liaison and mobilize/network with government school teachers for seamless adaptation of project philosophies and perspectives.
8. Work in a team in development of baseline assessment, continuous comprehensive evaluation, and preparing analytical reports.
9. Collect data/information, process/analyses and prepare reports.
10.Plan and carry out all the activities like Bal Mela, camps, workshops etc.
11.Provide support to supervisors and teachers in operations, reports preparation, admin and logistics, office and field centers running
This is a generic profile we are looking for, and the precise profile will be dependent on the knowledge, skills, and competencies of the candidate/s.
Qualifications and other desirables:
MSW / Graduates / post-graduates, possessing interest and abilities to work with students, teachers and community.
Candidate should have proficiency in verbal and written communications (must possess good command over English & Hindi apart from Rajasthani).
Group facilitation, and team building
Hands-on experience of using MS-Office and especially spreadsheets/excel.
Candidate must be prepared to travel within / outside the state as and when required.
Candidates who have experience will be preferred.
Gross Salary: Rs. 20,000 – 25,000 per month
(CTO includes health-accident insurance and other social securities)
Apply with an updated resume and a cover letter (500 words as a separate word document explaining your interest in joining Spectra Organisation, and working at Alwar and NCR ) on or before 30th August 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd