Project Officer (Research)
Organization: Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR)
Apply By: 19 Jul 2019
About the organization
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) is an advanced research institute established by the Reserve Bank of India for carrying out research on development issues from a multi-disciplinary point of view.
Job Ref.No : IGIDR/NA2019-20/03
No of Positions :- 01 No
Pay Details : Pay Band of Rs.9,300 - 34800/- with G.P Rs.4,600/- (as per 6th cpc) / Level 07 in Entry Pay of Rs.44,900/- (as per 7th cpc)
On tenure basis for three years which may be may be extended / renewed for further similar terms or as decided by the Institute subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Age Limit : Preferably below 45 years.
Application Mode : Offline
Qualification and Experience
Master’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized university/Institute.
At least 5 years of Experience in handling various academic/scientific/research projects work in Academic Institute / University / Central or State Government Department / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertakings / Private Sector of repute in Grade Pay of Rs.4,200 or equivalent.
Preference would be given to persons having Master degree in Commerce/Management (MBA-Finance) / ICWA/CA or having worked in an Organized Accounts Service in Central / State Government, with similar status. Knowledge/degree in Law will be an added advantage
Job Profile :-
- Planning, Implementing and monitoring the programme and its various components.
- Guiding and steering the programme with the help of Steering Committee and the Technical Advisory Group.
- Establishing links and liaising with other relevant statutory bodies for smooth implementation and successful achievement of the outcomes of the programme.
- Coordinating with project in-charge, keeping track of the budget, Coordinating and managing various national & FCRA project’s, ensuring project related activities are carried out on time and within planned budget.
- Assisting in various programme related activities which may include (but not limited to) planning for meetings, local and national consultations, trips and other project related activities, as assigned by the authorities.
- Ensuring delivery against planned project results and financial delivery targets in annual work plan. Closely tracking slippage against work plan and recommending corrective actions.
- Fostering partnerships with key national and international institutions.
- Drafting communications, letters, concept notes, Terms of Reference, preparing UC etc. to support the authorities and contributing to the development of knowledge products and communication outreach material
Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience may submit their application mentioning the ‘Post applied for ____________ on the envelope, along with application form and all relevant documents showing proof of age, experience, qualifications and two references on or before 19th July’2019 to:
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research,
Santosh Nagar, Film City Road,
Goregaon-E, Mumbai-400 065.
For more infromation please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd