Project Specialist Scientist
Organization: G B Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development
Apply By: 30 Apr 2019
Location: (Uttarakhand) New Delhi(Delhi)
About The Organization:
G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment & Sustainable Development (formerly known as G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development) was established in 1988-89, during the birth centenary year of Bharat Ratna Pt. Govind Ballabh Pant, as an autonomous Institute of the Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC), Govt. of India, which has been identified as a focal agency to advance scientific knowledge, to evolve integrated management strategies, demonstrate their efficacy for conservation of natural resources, and to ensure environmentally sound development in the entire Indian Himalayan Region .
Project: “Project Management Unit (PMU)” under the National Mission on Himalayan Studies, to be based at Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Indira Paryavaran Bhavan, Jorbagh Road, Aliganj, New Delhi
Name of position: Project Specialist Scientist
Number of Post: 1
Duration: Initially these positions are for one year only and may be extended on case to case basis depending upon the performance.
Upper Age limit: Max 40 years. However, in case exceptionally deserving candidate relaxation in age can be considered.
Remuneration: @ Rs 60,000/- Month fixed +HRA; Negotiable further
Place of Posting: Indira Paryavaran Bhavan, Jorbagh Road, Aliganj, New Delhi
- Efficient coordination of PMU activities with GBPNIHESD
- Assist in organization of STAG and Steering Committees;
- Help in establishing linkages/ coordination with regional units/partners institutions/organizations;
- Assist in project monitoring, report writing, synthesis, liaison with other Institutions/
- Ministries and within MoEF&CC, etc.;
- Effective Information sharing and dissemination using suitable mediums such as Newsletter/service active portal etc.;
- Help develop policy briefs around the assessment studies for communicating to concerned divisions/ ministries/ stakeholders;
- Organize relevant consultations, workshops, conferences, seminars involving diverse stakeholders (as per the need of the Action Plan of the NMHS).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master Degree in Physical Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Social Sciences with 4-5years post qualification experience.
- Skills of editing scientific reports and document designing and technical report preparation.
- Ph.D. in any of the above fields
- Good comprehension and communication skills, well versed with Himalayan Sites,
- Computer certificate course of minimum 6month duration
- Working experience in the Himalayan region in Projects.
Applicants should apply by providing complete bio-data (in the format given in Annexure I and II) with required details by30 April, 2019 to the Administrative Officer, G.B. Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment and Sustainable Development, Kosi-Katarmal, Almora 263643, Uttarakhand by speed post (copy by e-mail: email@example.com )
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd