Organization: Green Communities Foundation
Apply By: 31 Aug 2019
Location: Navi Mumbai (with field visits to Raigarh district of Maharashtra)
Why apply? To be a part of one of the first large-scale rural solid waste management projects in the country.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and participate in all project meetings with partners, funders and other agencies.
- Supervise the field coordinator to ensure all day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Design and deliver community trainings and other workshops on solid waste management.
- Train field staff, coordinators and other stakeholders on data gathering, coordination and SWM skills.
- Support fundraising for the project.
- Develop partnerships with project partners, funders, recyclers and other organizations.
- Brief and manage external consultants to ensure timely delivery.
- Write all project related documentation – proposals, presentations, training content and reports.
- Maintain regular communication with stakeholders.
- Other duties as needed.
Qualification: Graduation and above.
Experience: 4-5 years.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and leadership skills.
- At least one-year experience working with rural communities.
- Possess excellent communication skills in Hindi and Marathi.
- Ability to work with many stakeholders – government, panchayats, other non-profits, corporates, communities etc.
- Working knowledge of Google tools, GIS, mapping, Microsoft office, Outlook, content management systems etc.
- Passionate about environment and social work.
- Willing to learn and adapt quickly.
- A self-starter and a team player.
- Attention to detail and iterate constantly.
- Willingness to travel frequently to villages.
- Respect gender, caste, tribe, religion and related cultural issues in the field.
- Approachable, good listener, easy to talk and patient.
- Accepts responsibility and accountability for their work.
- Knowledge of best practices for solid waste management, plastic, SWM rules, EPR etc.
Remuneration: Compensation commensurate with experience.
About us: We are a non-profit organization working in the area of community solid waste management in Mumbai. Founded in 2017, as an organization we believe in addressing the problem of waste at source rather than its symptoms. Now expanding our work in rural Maharashtra, our goal is to a waste-free state. The organization not only creates awareness about the cause but also follows an end-to-end holistic implementation through standardized procedures, an implementation manual, multimedia, workshops and behaviour change trainings. For more visit: www.greencf.org
Send your CV along with a short cover letter elaborating how you fit the role to email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd