Organization: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugee India
Apply By: 28 May 2019
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the organization
Committed to the processes of Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) – Leave No one Behind – UNHCR India works in close cooperation with the Government of India, NGOs and civil society to support refugees and asylum-seekers. The Government of India respects UNHCR's processes and documentation allowing refugees and asylum-seekers to access public health, education and legal aid services.
The Protection Associate is a member of the Protection Unit, UNHCR New Delhi, supporting the Office in the second half of 2019. The Protection Associate systematically analyzes data of persons of concern, identifies durable solutions wherever possible in close coordination with the Protection Unit, the Office in Chennai and partners, present cases for the Protection Panel as the secretariat and liaises with the Durable Solutions Unit. The Protection Associate assists in compiling and analysing information related to the Protection activities, and in drafting related correspondence and reports.
- Completion of the Secondary education and advanced training/certification in law, human rights or a related field.
- Minimum of 4 years of previous relevant job experience. Those with a university degree require 2 years of work experience.
- University degree in Law, Human Rights, International Relations or other clearly related disciplines.
- Knowledge of international refugee law and human rights law.
- Completion of UNHCR learning programmes or specific training relevant to functions of the position.
- Previous work experience with UNHCR or in refugee status determination
- Past experience in working with refugee or displaced communites.
- Previous work experience with UNHCR India is an advantage
How to apply
Interested applicants are requested to submit an application with personal history form (P 11) by email or by post indicating Position: Administrative Assistant, to Personnel section, UNHCR, B2/16, Vasant Vishar, New Delhi 110057 or (firstname.lastname@example.org) not later than 28 May 2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd