Public Relation Officer
Organization: TATA Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Apply By: 30 Sep 2019
About the Organization:
Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and is a deemed university fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India. TISS offers over 50 Master’s Degree programmes from its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. Masters’ programmes are offered in a range of socially relevant inter-disciplinary areas.
Position: Public Relation Officer
The responsibility for the position at an overall level involves working closely with different stakeholder groups by identifying needs, provide ideas and prepare content in a compelling manner for publicity and outreach.
- Creating content and stories based on faculty, students, staff, and projects for outreach and publicity.
- Providing content about TISS to the media for coverage
- Drafting press releases and arrange for press conferences whenever required.
- Updating TISS website and key social media platforms regularly
- Building and maintaining a database of media contacts and well-wishers for outreach and publicity
- Building and maintaining a blog with updates, best practices, interviews, etc.
- Developing a monthly newsletter of new happenings and sharing them with various stakeholders of TISS.
- Performing other relevant duties as required.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.40000 to 45000 (Commensurate with educational qualification and work experience)
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Public Relations or Mass Communications. A good academic record with at least 55% of aggregate marks or B+ in the academic 10 point grade scale
- 5 years of experience in Public Relations, Media or Communications Divisions of organisations
- Experience in using social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, blogs (please attach at least two samples of your recent work, alongwith a proof of content creation)
The preference may be given to the candidates having:
- Personal flexibility and high motivation
- Excellent communication, writing, and good rapport building skills in Hindi and English
- Good skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in managerial work, taking initiatives and working in teams
Application process and interview:
- Candidates are requested to apply online through the link (Apply now) provided along with this advertisement on the Institute website www.tiss.edu.
- Candidates are required to take a print of acknowledgement of online application and keep it for future reference.
- Short-listed candidates will be informed over e-mail and/or mobile phone to appear for the interview to be conducted at TISS, Mumbai.
Last Date: September 30, 2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd