RDT Social Media and content creator
Organization: Rural Development Trust
Apply By: 22 Nov 2019
Location: Anantapur(Andhra Pradesh)
Rural Development Trust an NGO with more than 50 years of experience in rural development is looking for a Social Media and Content Creator to support the organisation’s awareness and fundraising activities.
- Drafting and editing articles and interviews for RDT’s website,newsletters and any other distribution channels
- Prepare case studies and content for our international offices in Germany and US.
- Assisting on the field with translations.
- Along with the rest of the team, implement communications strategies and campaigns state-wise and country-wise.
- Identify media and press opportunities and assist journalists on the field.
- Help implement protocols that improve internal communications.
- Assist in the implementation of RDT's social media strategy. Manage and increase followers on social media, as well as steadily grow the engagement with the organisation on these platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, mass communication, development studies or related field.
- 0 to 2 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Telugu is a must.
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills.
- Ability to multitask on a daily basis.
- Team player.
- Interest in development and/or humanitarian affairs.
LOCATION: Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
SALARY: According to infdustry standards.
REPORTING: RDT Communications Manager
The Rural Development Trust (RDT) is an NGO established in 1969 that works towards the empowerment of rural communities in India and supports them in their struggle to eradicate poverty, suffering and injustice.
Today RDT implements sustainable development programmes to ensure access to quality education, primary and hospital health care, housing and basic infrastructure; to support the empowerment of women, people with disabilities and tribal communities, and to unleash the full potential of future generations through culture and sports.
RDT’s headquarters are located in Anantapur district, where the organisation has carried out most of its activities over its first decades of work. The organisation also work in the Kurnool district and in the Srisailam forest area, which extends across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
ALL APPLICATIONS MUST SEND THEIR CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: 22nd November 2019.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd