Organization: Women's World Banking (WWB)
Apply By: 24 Oct 2019
About the Organization:
Women's World Banking (WWB) is a non-profit organization that provides strategic support, technical assistance and information to a global network of 40 independent microfinance institutions (MFIs) and banks that offer credit and other financial services to low-income entrepreneurs in the developing world, with a particular focus on women.
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Women’s World Banking is looking for a Relationship Manger to join a forward thinking, cross-functional, high-performing, collaborative team focused on delivering innovative customer experiences, banking services and products, that create business and customer value to serve low-income women. We are seeking an outgoing and customer-service-oriented solution specialist/ relationship manager to join our organization and support the achievement of our target of directly impacting the lives of 24m women.
This role is responsible for managing the client relationships and drive execution of solutions in one of Women’s Word Banking’s tier one markets, India and the surrounding region. Your proactive approach to promoting Women’s World Banking solutions proposals and encouraging Network member connections, as well as your strong communication and influencing skills will ensure strong Network Membership, Member engagement and Services for growth for Women’s World Banking.
In this position:
- You will be an energetic, high achiever that is able to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to identify and support client’s business objectives through implementing Women’s World Banking solutions and services.
- You will deploy customer-centric banking services and products, that create business and customer value to serve low-income women
- You will be a strategic thinker that has the ability to get involved in the detail when required
- You will be in regular contact with executive management of the client base and will build strong rapport through adding value to their respective business units
- You will develop and implement against an agreed annual business plan which will be achieved through drawing upon internal and external stakeholders
- You will be goal driven to achieve account, engagement and services growth targets while ensuring our Member satisfaction remains high
- Your passion, commercial acumen, team spirit and ability to deliver will place you well for this opportunity
- Support the development, and drive execution of high priority business initiatives, financial products, and services for the organization’s strategic financial institution partners;
- Achieve country and regional plan objectives with specific Network Membership, Member engagement and Services.
- Development and execution of business strategies and business plans
- Establish and maintain positive and constructive relationships with key client contacts
- Co-ordinate and present regular business and industry updates
- Ensure positive client satisfaction results
- Be the “voice of the clients” by interpreting the clients’ business plans and strategic intent into the Women’s World banking organization
- MBA or Master’s degree in related field
- 10+ years or more experience
- Ability to build, fosters, and maintains positive professional relationships and provides high-quality customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Keen analytical and research abilities
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities
Skills & Attributes:
- Motivated, innovative, customer-centric, forward thinker;
- Clear, fast business communications expertise including written analysis, meeting management and presentations;
- Proven collaborative, negotiation, and persuasion skills;
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills;
- Aptitude for a fast pace, results-oriented work environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently; and ability to work with remote teams
Location: Bangalore (preferable)
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd