Apply By: 31 Aug 2019
CSRBOX is India's largest Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) analytics and information platform. It lists CSR portfolio of 1000 + companies falling under the ambit of mandatory CSR and investing altogether over more than INR 10,000 Cr. on CSR projects each year.The platform takes the engagement with organizations a step higher, where not-for-profits and social enterprises are provided support and outreach services to help them connect with businesses that are looking for good CSR implementation partners.
Our report on "CSR in India-Numbers Do add up" has been a huge success, it has been covered by all major media platforms, to download the report please click here
For more information, please visit www.csrbox.org
The Research Associate Profile will be involve in following tasks
- Desk Research/ Secondary research.
- To write market/Industry research reports. Develop scripts in Stata to do analyse survey data and identify trends across time for all ongoing data collection efforts
- To track news / developments related to targeted Industry, Company. Synthesize data out of multiple data sources to perform analysis about industry/companies/sector.
- To manage and coordinate with in team
- To work with India CSR Summit Team, opportunitiy to groom your managerial and communication skills.
- To handle communication with different clients at CSRBOX
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in economics, social sciences, public policy, or related fields (Master’s degree preferred)
- Relevant experience of at least 1 year performing statistical analysis will be preferred
- Experience with a statistical analysis package such as Stata or R (Stata preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of regression analysis - candidates with Master’s degree are preferred.
- Proven analytical skills, including, specifically, skills working with quantitative data using econometric methods
- Solid understanding of research project design and processes
- Excellent management and organizational skills along with strong quantitative skills
- Fluency and excellent communication skills in English
- Flexible, self-motivating, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently, and a team player
Remuneration: As per the market standards and experience level.
Please send in your CV and cover letter with subject line ‘ Research Associate-Aug-2019’ at email@example.com along with a cover letter. Please specify:
- Willing to relocate to Ahmedabad
-How soon you can join
- Current CTC
- Samples of Research/Articles
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd