Research Analyst - Client Insights for Impact (CII)
Organization: Grameen Foundation India (GFI)
Apply By: 10 Jul 2019
Grameen Foundation India (GFI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Grameen Foundation USA and has been set up with the primary purpose of using microfinance and technology solutions to “enable the poor, especially the poorest, to create a world without poverty and hunger.” GFI provides several products and services in areas of technology, human resources management, social performance management and developing sustainable business models to social enterprises in India.
The main function of the Research Analyst - (CII) would be to support the GFI projects in the Monitoring, research and evaluation domain, using appropriate tools and techniques, chiefly the PPI (Progress out of Poverty Index) and M&E approaches/methodologies. Some of the other responsibilities for the consultant will include project management, data management & analytics, relationship management and project documentation.
Reporting and relationships:
The position will report to the Program Manager- Client Insights for Impacts. The incumbent will be expected to work a typical work week of 40 hours plus any additional hours to get the job done. The position will be based at Gurgaon. This position will need to be flexible to work across different time zones and may require frequent domestic travel.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and conduct large scale data analysis under different CII projects. Running econometric analysis,
- Create templates/dashboards and reporting formats for GFI clients and partners
- Lead the study design and development of methods and tools for baseline, midline and endline surveys
- Develop frameworks, methodologies and tools for evaluation and knowledge management
- Document reports, insights and manage communication with different stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Report Writing and development of knowledge products such as blogs, op-eds and articles
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Has a deep commitment to eradication of poverty and alignment with Grameen Foundation’s mission.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills & excellent research and data collection methodology skills. Ability to summarize disparate information in a clear and concise manner
- Has reasonable knowledge about different social performance initiatives in the development sector
- Skills/experience around developing research frameworks- especially M&E for different development contexts
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment.
- Ability to apply knowledge in daily work. Has deep knowledge of Microsoft office products (excel, PowerPoint, word, etc.)
- Knowledge of data analysis software such as SPSS/STATA/R is required.
Education and Experience
- A Master’s degree in Economics/ Statistics
- 3 to 5 years’ experience of which at least 3 year must have been in a data analyst/research role
Compensation: GFI offers a competitive compensation package.
Additional Comment: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
How to apply:
GFI is an equal opportunities employer. Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com mentioning “Research Analyst” in the subject line and confirming the earliest date s/he will be able to join.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd