Research Assistant – Data Analyst For India Gold Policy Centre
Organization: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Apply By: 22 Mar 2019
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM Ahmedabad or IIMA) is a public business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. Established in 1961, the institute offers post graduate diploma programmes in management, a fellowship programme and a number of executive training programmes. IIMA aims to continue to be recognized as a premier global management school operating at the frontiers of management education and practice while creating a progressive and sustainable impact on society
The India Gold Policy Center at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) sponsored by World Gold Council is a center of excellence, conducting cutting edge applied research on the Gold Industry in India that provides insights and suggest ways the findings can be put into execution.
Project Tenure: One year, can be extended based on performance.
Compensation: Consolidated pay between 30,000 to 40,000 pm based on qualification and prior experience
Location: The selected candidate(s) would be working from Ahmedabad.
- Provide Research and Operations support for India Gold Policy Centre (IGPC) at IIMA.
- This would involve secondary research work assigned in gold and financial sectors.
- One should be flexible with working hours as deadlines on projects may be short.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The candidate should be a post graduate in Economics or Commerce with at least one to two years’ research experience or Ph.D’s in Economics or Statistics from reputed institution.
- Technical skills: Data analysis using MATLAB and STATA softwares, Advance MS-Excel, Analytical report writing skills.
Interested candidates are advised to Apply Online latest by March 22, 2019.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd