Organization: King George's Medical University
Apply By: 26 Mar 2019
Location: Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)
About the Organization:
King George's Medical University (KGMU), formerly Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, is a medical school located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It came into being after the upgrade of King George's Medical College (established in 1911) into a university by an act passed by government of Uttar Pradesh on 16 September 2002. On the demand of the general public and more than 40,000 Georgians the world over, teachers and students of the University, the Government of Uttar Pradesh in the last week of October 2003 decided to revert the name of the medical university from C.S.M. Medical University to K.G. Medical University.
Number of Post: 03
- 1st Division Master Degree in Psychology/Social Work
- Experience of working in National/State Level Institute/Agencies
- Experience in coordination activities, conducting training programs, preparation of progress reports/presentations to stakeholders.
- Research and clinical experience among substance using populations.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets software such as MS Excel and Internet search skills.
- Excellent writing and analytical skills.
- Willingness to undertake travel.
- Fluency in English and Hindi Language.
Age Limit: 20 – 40 years
Salary: Rs. 29,565/-
For more information visit University website www.kgmu.org
Application on plain paper should reach to the office of the Head, Department of Psychiatry, King George's Medical University, U.P., Lucknow along with One set Of self-attested photocopies Of certificates & mark-sheets and one photograph.
The last date of submission of application is 23/03/2019 before 04:00 P.M.
Interview along with the test for computer skills will be held on 26.03.2019 at 10.00 A.M
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd