Research Assistant/Senior Research Assistant
Organization: The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI)
Apply By: 23 Jun 2019
About the organization
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health.
Duration of Position: One Year or co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier
The Health Promotion Division of PHFI in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India (MoHFW-GoI) and London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is undertaking research study “Evaluating Implementation of a Peer Educator Programme for Improving Adolescent Health under India’s National Adolescent Health Programme i.e Rashtriya Kishor Swasthya Karyakram (RKSK)”. The study has been approved for funding by Medical Research Council (MRC) and Department for International Development (DFID). The study will provide research evidence needed to effect real and practical changes to improve adolescent health. The lessons learnt from this research would inform scale up of Rashtriya Kishor Swasthya Karyakram (RKSK) components in India. The study would be undertaken in two states of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
- Support to quantitative and qualitative components of this study.
- Assist qualitative researcher and Project Director in data collection, data management and data analysis.
- Assist Project Director in preparation of study related documents for ethics, study protocols and other administrative purposes.
- Organize project related meetings and maintain minutes of project meetings and IPSC.
- Any other tasks as allocated by direct supervisor or PI of the study.
- Liaison with administration and finance departments at PHFI for requisite approvals.
- Assist in maintaining data repository for all study components under guidance of Project Manager and Project Director.
- Developing project related presentations to support any stakeholder meetings for research team.
- Assist in project reports with study team.
- Conduct relevant literature review and maintain records.
- Able to handle referencing in endnote and other referencing software.
- Assist in literature review, report writing, transcripts (from qualitative data) and contribute to manuscript writing.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Master’s Degree in Public Health or any other relevant degree in Public Health.
- Knowledge of data management and data analysis.
- Knowledge of using STATA or NVIVO.
- Around 2 or more years of experience in public health.
- Experience in implementation research studies, adolescent health research and programmes.
- Excellent writing, editing and overall communication skills.
- Good knowledge of using Power Point.
- Experience of data collection and field work in public health research or allied field.
- Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-RSAT-131) in the subject line.
Please also send the following information along with your application:
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice Period
- Current Location
- How did you hear about this opportunity?
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd